I believe that I live one of the nicest buildings on the Upper West Side – if you want to combine convenience, amenities and lovely views. The Bromley, at 225 West 83rd Street, is one of those postwar buildings that were built to be solid (I cannot hear my neighbors at all) and attractive. The lobby and entrance have a very pleasant art deco feel to them. There is a dry cleaner/valet service on the ground floor. The staff is attentive, friendly and helpful. Repairs are made immediately by an excellent professional maintenance staff. There is a garage and a roof deck.
But the most wonderful thing about the Bromley is The Second Floor:
• fully equipped health club with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, yoga studio and basketball half court
• huge and very well equipped children’s play room with kitchen
• large clean and well maintained laundry with lots of machines
• event space that can be rented at very reasonable rates
So if you want to be my neighbor – right now there are 3 units for sale in my building.
• 2 bedroom 2 bath high floor Apt.15M
Panoramic southern views, lots of closet space, including a walk-in,washer/dryer in the unit. $1,750,000
• 1 bedroom1 bath
Open city west and south views. GORGEOUS SUNSETS! 727 sq ft. Fantastic storage space. New plank wood floors granite counters and kitchen floor and glass cabinets. Will be freshly painted and ready to move-in. $859.000
• 1 bedroom 1 bath Apt. 8A
Open city view. This is the largest line of the one bedrooms in the building at about 900 sq ft. $950,000